Add the fiesta to the siesta!
Mexican Sweet PotatoePrint Recipe
- 1 sweet potatoe
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/2 sauteed red pepper
- sprinkle of red pepper flakes
- 2-4 tbsp salsa (of choice)
- 1-2 tbsp corn
- 1 scallion (or red onion)
- sprinkle of nutritional yeast
- juice of 1/4 lime
- 1/2 avocado
- optonal: cilantro
1.Cook your sweet potatoe
2. While the sweet potatoe is cooking chop red onion and red pepper (desired amount) and sautee on medium-low heat with 1 tbsp grapeseed oil and spices - cayenne pepper, cumin and garlic powder for about 3-5 minutes
3. When the sweet potatoe is ready peel skin and cut in half, put on plate for the topping to begin! Add black bean, red onion and red pepper mix on, salsa, corn, cut & add scallions, juice of lime, sprinkle nutritional yeast, slice avocado and add. Optional to chop and add cilantro.
4. Fiesta in your mouth and belly! Ole!