Good Morning beautiful people!
I have been getting a lot of questions as well as recipe requests for turmeric! This king of spices http://thegoodnessglow.com/the-king-of-spices/ is very anti-inflammatory and is amazing! It does wonders for the body, I am so impressed with this spice that it is part of my daily regime. I take 2 turmeric capsules by New Chapter every morning.
Occasionally I enjoy one of my turmeric smoothies (recipe coming soonsies too!) or a turmeric latte http://thegoodnessglow.com/turmeric-latte/ so yummy!
This ancient spice can be very healing <3 this morning I decided to make a warm bowl of savory spiced yet sweet oats to get my day go-go started! It was MEGA YUMM!
Warm Turmeric OatmealPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 scoop glutamine
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Iron Vegan)
- 1 mashed banana
- Hot water (to fill and stir up! about 1/2 cup or more)
1. Add all dry ingredients in bowl and stir
2. Add hot water and mix
3. In a separate bowl mash a ripe banana
4. Add mashed banana to bowl and mix well until well combined
5. Add favourite toppings like, white sesame seeds, nuts, coconut, banana coins, cacao nibs, honey. etc.